Looking for cute blogger / blogspot template? Take a look at this hello kitty templates which I chose from a few blog skin directories.
- 1. Color = White / pink | Column = 2
- Cute right? White background, with pink layer. Simple yet charming and refreshing.
- 2. Color = pink | Column = 1
- Cute but the major disadvantage in using the template is that you cannot add additional widget to it. It will look good if you just want to use it for life journal and diary. I mean just filling it with text. In other words, if you are looking for something that is simple yet ‘kawaii!’, then this is the one for you.
- 3. Color = pink | Column = 2
- This is too simple but still in my favorite list. Pink background and a hello kitty at the right bottom. Huh, I wonder why girls like pink so much?
- 4. Color = pink | Column = 2
- Pink background. But with white background for sidebar and post content area. Nice combination.
- 5. Color = white / pink | Column = 3
- I personally think this one is the cutest. A rare 3 column hello kitty blogskin. But the texts make it looks kinda crowded. Well, up to you!
- 6. Color = pink | Column = 2
- This one is not bad too. But the texts are so small and the design really meant for a hardcore hello kitty fan. ‘Love hello kitty’ is everywhere.
- 7. Color = black | Column = 2
- Want something different? Try this dark theme hello kitty blog skin. It might be simple, but its different that the other pinkish hello kitty blogskin.
- 8. Color = grey / white | Column = 2
- Another skin without pink color. I sorta like this skin. Creative, and the side picture glitter whenever you move your mouse on it. By the way, the background image is hosted on photobucket. So you might not be able to view the actual demo.
- 9. Color = Pink | Column = 2
- Again with pink color. The background image is so big in size (300kb) so it will take sometime to load the page completely. Decreasing page loading time is an aspect that every blogger should take priority, so consider it as well. Anyway, it’s cute. So lets finish up with this.
I will make sure to finish this soon. Gonna look for more and cuter hello kitty blogger template..
Note : The instruction on how to install the template can be found on the download page. They will provide you either download file or coding text. If you could not save the template and get the error message, try to revert back to classic template on your blog setting. Then paste the code and save. One more thing to consider is try to host the image in your own free hosting account. For most of them, the default image is hosting in photo bucket. So the image won’t show up when it reached the limit bandwidth.